Re: arm port plans for the squeeze cycle

Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Marc Brockschmidt <marc@marcbrockschmidt.de> [2009-08-16 14:40]:
>> Do you have any big changes planned? How much time would they take, and
>> what consequences are there for the rest of the project?
>>
>> How many "big" transitions will the upcoming changes cause? When should those
>> happen? Can we do something to make them easier?
>
> Do we have anything to report here?  IMHO, any release date will work
> fine for the ARM port since there are no major issues or transitions.

There are still a few things which are not complete:

dietlibc is still blocking several things - a new version is supposedly
avail upstream.

free pascal needs bootstrapping.

ada?

regards,

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1223 293413  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Good advice is something a man gives when he is too old to set a bad
example. - La Rochefoucaud