Re: [TS-219P] power led keeps blinking

Am 10.08.2009 um 01:24 schrieb "Rodolfo Panerai" <email_dodo@yahoo.it>:

> Hello,
>
> I have a TS219P with Debian testing installed following Martin's
> guide.
> Now (after the last dist-upgrade) the
The program qcontrol is responsible for the whistles and whirls on
that hardware. You can stop the blinking by performing the following:
# qcontrol powerled greenon
(or something simular)

Other things qcontrol can do are documented in man.

Was qcontrol also updated? Perhaps the soft link to /etc/qcontrol.conf
has been set to the wrong configuration file in the directory /etc/
control.

Could you show us which version of the qcontrol package has been
installed?