Re: Munin

Hello,

>> If I change arm to armel on my Thecus 2100, will I see any difference in
>>  speed? I use my box only as nfs server, router and software accesspoint.
>> Thanks for info!
>
> I doubt it. The only big speed win is in floating point, and the
> current stable arm port is more stable, more coherent and more
> complete than any unstable one.

I forgot I have also cups server - and it is really very slow when I
print big files (ie hi-res photos). Does cups/foomatic/ghostscript use
floating point? If so, I could try to install them in armel chroot.

--
Przemyslaw Kwiatkowski [Micha], micha@fidonet.org.pl, 2:480/127@FidoNet
SMS# +48 601 238089, GPG: 2CA0 F353 85FD B0F1 1BD4 73D7 F85D 2717

"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."
(c) Gregory Benford