Re: Some thoughts on the ARM build daemons

On 2007-06-03 17:50 +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> The local admin have been contacted, they are very reactive and they
> have done the kernel upgrade. The problem was to know who to contact.
>
> Now we are waiting for the admin of the ARM build daemons to restart them.
>
> >> The local admin needs to be contacted for the fourth one, but I have no
> >> idea how to contact him.
> >
> > That's a shame. Is there some central place with a list of buildd's and
> > local admins? (Obviously not, but wouldn't it be a great idea?)
>
> I don't know if that exists, but I am sure a few people know the name of
> the local admin of this machine (smackdown). At least the admin of the
> ARM build daemons.

The canonical list of arm build stuff is here:
http://wiki.debian.org/armEtchReleaseRecertification (under
'Autobuilders')

It could usefully have contact emails added, but it does tell you who
provides hosting and admin for each buildd. Perhaps this info should
be somewhere more obvious.

This stuff will be discussed at the arm port BOF at debconf next week
and I hope we can made some progress on more reliable infrastructure
and admin.

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/