Re: Some buildds not building anything?

Wookey:

Wookey wrote:

watching the buildd page recently
http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/architecture.php?a=arm
I notice that there are never more than 4 packages actually building
at one time, and right now, netwinder, grieg, europa and smackdown all
appear to be building nothing.
I'm not sure if there is a way of checking per-machine historical logs
to get an idea of whether a machine has actually stopped doing anything.

Can admins on those machines check things are still up and running?

And while we're on the subject, can someone please add hedges and leisner to the buildd list?

Thanks!

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff