Re: ARM 710a install: update

>This install works properly on a colleague's StrongARM RISC PC, so it
>seems various binaries which work fine on the StrongARM break on an
>ARM7.  I don't suppose there are ARM7 versions available?

In theory the binaries should be compatible with ARM7.  You're not the first
person to report this, but nobody has managed to pin down what is actually
going wrong.  I don't have access to any ARM7 hardware any more to investigate.
But I do have an idea for how you might be able to debug this.  I'll do a bit
of poking around and see what I can come up with.

(Incidentally, it might not be the binaries themselves at fault: it's possible
that the kernel has some ARM7-related bug.)

p.