[bcollins@debian.org: Re: testing to be implemented on ftp-master]

----- Forwarded message from Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> -----
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 00:56:10 -0500
From: Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org>
To: debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: testing to be implemented on ftp-master

> [0] This can only be a taste, though, since atm glibc 2.2 isn't suitable
>     for release yet (since it doesn't build on m68k and arm), which has
>     a flow through effect to most of the last couple of month's package,
>     most notably X 4.

2.2-6 (incoming) should build on m68k. No one has said anything about arm.
So, if it doesn't build, someone needs to pipe up now, and not let things
get stale.
----- End forwarded message -----

If someone could get -6 compiled for arm (or at least bugs reported or
patches submitted), it'd be highly appreciated, btw.

Cheers,
aj

     ``Thanks to all avid pokers out there''
                       -- linux.conf.au, 17-20 January 2001