How to boot DNARD ?

Hello,

I have a Digital DNARD-System on my desk and try to boot it with Linux.
First of all, I don't know if this is at all possible, but anyway:

I set up a tftp-Server on a debian-i386-machine and try to use the boot
net:.. command from the OK-Prom. It downloads for a while, then says "Data
Abort" and drops back to the prompt. I guess, my problem is, that I don't
know what file I have to feed to the machine. I tried ARM-Kernels from the
debian-Packages, but with no luck.

Am I making something wrong here?
Can anybody tell me how I can boot up this thing?

Thanks
   Alexander