Re: Apache configuration problem : is it the right place ?

Hi David,

On Sunday 09 November 2008, David BERCOT wrote:
> I have a problem on my Apache server (https access through the 80
> port), but I'm not sure this ml is the right place to ask.
> May you tell me if I can ?

this list is mainly for the maintainers of the apache packages and not
for user support. Please try debian-isp or debian-user. If the
problem is not Debian specific, you can also try the lists at
http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html.

Cheers,
Stefan