Re: Apache - SSI - problem

Thom May wrote:

Typically it's useful to ensure that the 'module name' and the actual module
you are loading are related.
try:
LoadModule include_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_include.so

If this does not fix the problem , please send some relevant output from
your error log.
-Thom

Hi Thom! Thanks for your help: I used 'model_name' as you suggestet, then I got follwing Error:
----------
Can't locate API module structure `include_module' in file /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_include.so: /usr/sbin/apache: undefined symbol: include_module
/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started
Then I looked up in the web for httpd.conf samples concerning mod_include.so
and found out that there was used:
LoadModule includes_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_include.so
includeS_module ...

Now it works!
Nice Greetings
Florian