Debian Dissent Mailing List Formed

[You are getting this message because you subscribed to the debian-announce  ]
[mailing list. Unsubscription instructions are at the bottom of this message.]

DEBIAN DISSENT MAILING LIST FORMED

There is a small but vocal group who feel that the Debian project
is undemocratic and needs to be re-organized. As project leader, it
would be incorrect of me to suppress dissent. Thus I've decided to
announce their mailing list to the world and invite people to participate
in it.

To subscribe to the debian-dissent mailing list, send the word
"subscribe" to debian-dissent-request@psychosis.com . To post, send
mail to debian-dissent@psychosis.com .

	Many Thanks

	Bruce Perens