Can't install Debian 505 AMD64

My install of Debian 505 AMD64 failed because of a busybox error.  The installation procedure wouldn't go beyond this error, for standard install or expert install.  It failed on the netinst disk as well as the CD-1 disk.  The error message in syslog says nothing helpful about the error.

I don't think that this installation failure has anything to do with the AMD64 version of Debian.  Therefore I'm going to post this on the i386 list as well, after I try the i386 installation.

Regards