Re: testing/unstable 64 bit kernel with xen

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 06:19:33PM +0100, Anton Piatek wrote:
> Anyone know why there arent any amd64 xen kernel images in testing/unstable?
>
> I am on kernel 2.6.24 and the idea of moving back to 2.6.18 just to
> play with xen doesnt really appeal
>
> I guess I will have to build my own kernel...

There does not appear to be.  Of course that may be because it isn't
possible at this time.  The new paravirt stuff still isn't ready for
amd64 apparently, so perhaps that makes xen not possible on current
kernels with amd64.  I have no idea since I don't use xen myself.