Monitoring Software Configuration for Debian server.

Hello List.

I've got a server with no gui. Just CLI and Webmin.

I would like to have some sort of monitoring and reporting service that notifys me via e-mail if one of my Raid arrays Degrade and to let me know if the SMART check on one of my Disks fail.

I would also like to use a easy to setup/simple to use mail service for this.

I've looked at Nagios for the Monitoring and it looks like hitting an ant with a bazooka. I figured there is something not so involved out there.

Any thoughts???

Please let us know how we’re doing!  Visit our website at www.trivalentgroup.com to take our 1 minute client satisfaction survey!

Andrew Syrewicze  | Systems Engineer

Trivalent Group, Inc. | Professional Services Division

1001 Fairfield Dr

Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858

e.     asyrewicze@trivalentgroup.com

>>>beyond the network

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mai

Checked by AVG Free Edition.