OpenOffice.org 2.0.4 64-bit: error opening literature datase and other databses?

Hi,

I try to use the 64-bit version of OOo 2.-0.4 on my Etch AMD64 machine. If I try to open the literature databse it gives me an error saying that the columns cannot be found. Opening the same database from my 32-bit choooted OOo works OK. Is this a known bug in the 64-bit version ?

I also tried to open a PostgreSQL databse, using the latest PostgreSQL JDBC driver. If I try to query or create forms OOo Base crashes. Is this a known bug?

Is there anyone who has the feautures I try to use working?

(I have tried to find a bug-reports for both problems but I could not find any)

TIA

Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.