Re: Gnome 2.16

Le 08.10.2006 10:16:28, antongiulio05 a écrit :
Hi,

is it possible install gnome 2.16.(0|1) on debian via repository?

Else, could be good install it from "GARNOME" (easy installing or many
problems for your experience)?
I've tested it via GARNOME.
There are a couple (very few) of compile errors easily fixed.
It is quite long to build.

I tried to use metacity compositor but it needs to get libcm and modify the build option of metacity and get metacity CVS. But then it starts but if I enable the compsitor in gconf, I get animated windows... without anything in the windows ;-)

Regards

Jean-Luc