Re: Openoffice in Sid for amd64

Emmanuel Fleury wrote:
Giacomo Mulas wrote:

I don't think the question was "is it an official debian port", which it
clearly is. I suppose he meant "is it an official 64bit port released by
the OOo official site?". I don't know the answer to this latter one...

Hum I can't reach my own amd64 now but I can tell you how to check this.
Just do: file /usr/lib/openoffice/program/soffice.bin

You will be told if your OpenOffice is chrooted in 32bits environement
or natively 64bits. :)

Regards

Last week, I installed openoffice with no problem Now, on a ne w install, I get he following:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  openoffice.org: Depends: openoffice.org-core (= 2.0.4~rc2-1) but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: openoffice.org-writer but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: openoffice.org-calc but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: openoffice.org-impress but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: openoffice.org-draw but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: openoffice.org-math but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: openoffice.org-base but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

<pt-get install --yes 'openoffice.org-core' ;echo RESULT=$?
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  openoffice.org-core: Depends: libicu34 but it is not installable
E: Broken packages
RESULT=100

So, some libraries seem to be missing.