added mainboard on wiki page

I just installed debian-amd64, and I've added my motherboard
(GA-7VT890-9) to the Mainboards wiki.debian.org page, since it wasn't
there already. No problems, except a couple of odd spurious warnings
from ReiserFS which don't seem to have had any effect, and haven't
happened since.. hmm. NB I put in to use the sk98lin from SysKonnect
since that worked for i386-- I haven't got round to doing it for amd64
yet, but it was already on the page for other boards so I assume it's OK.

I find myself doing an ldd on something every now and then just to see :)

SRH