Re: GTK-Libs problems ???

Hans ha scritto:

Hello all,

is there something known with malfunctions with GTK-Libs ? Since my last update, all Programs usinfg this (i.e. xchat, synaptics and a few others) have trouble to show the fonts. This behaviour is only in amd64-systems. My 32-bit-system with the same versions is running clean. If there is no problem known, please tell me. I will then fix the problem with reinstalling the required libs.

Best regards
Hans

I've trouble in xmms, audacity menu font, I'm talking about in "apps fonts configuration" thread.
I'm not gtk coders, which lib provides menu font to gtk apps?

libgtk2.0-0    2.6.4-3.1
libgtk2.0-bin  2.6.4-3.1
libgtk2.0-comm 2.6.4-3.1

bye.