Re: mplayer and libdvdcss

Am Donnerstag 24 November 2005 22.44 schrieb sigi:
> Hi,
>
> has anyone out there a link to a mplayer and libdvdcss-mirror for amd64?
>
> my collected sources seem not to be accessible since some weeks...
> in my sources.list I wrote the following:
>
> #mplayer
> deb http://spello.sscnet.ucla.edu/marillat/ unstable main
> deb http://cyberspace.ucla.edu/marillat/ unstable main
> deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/pure64 unstable main contrib
> non-free #libdvdcss
> deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main
> deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ etch main
>
> and my first install worked with this, but now dselect always announces,
> that he can't find Packages.gz or can't reach the address (nerim.net)
>
> thanks for your sources...
> sigi.

Yes, you're right, it's impossible to use apt with
ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ at the moment. However, you can download
libdvdcss manually from
ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/pool/main/libd/libdvdcss/libdvdcss2_1.2.9-0.0_amd64.deb.
This seems to work, don't ask me why. Installing MPlayer from
http://spello.sscnet.ucla.edu/marillat/ works for me without any problem.

Gian