Nice server board for AMD64/EM64T?

Hi.

I'm going to replace a server (keeps crashing due to some unknown reason
since about a month, ran for 1year rocksolid before - I was able to
limit the source to be one of mainboard, processor or RAM), and because
I definately want hardware RAID and already have 8 HDs in the old server
(a total of approx. 0.9TB usable), I will need an additional controller
anyway, even without doing hardware RAID.
Anyway: Can anyone give me recommendations for a nice board which features:
1) 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
2) at least one PCI-X slot (if no GB-Ethernet available: 2 PCI-X slots)
3) support for a AMD64/EM64T processor
Alternatively, I would be interested in recommendations for a nice SATA
controller with at least 8 channels. I currently tend to a 3ware 9005-8
or -12 because I had a very good experience with my current 3ware 7508.
However, if someone can recommend a good (and obviously: Linux
supported) SATA controller for PCIe, I would be interested in a
recommendation for a matching mainboard.
Price is of course important, but stability and Linux support are far
more important. I.e. given the choice between a 250$ combination of
mainboard and SATA controller which runs only _mostly_ stable, and a
1000$ combination which runs _completely_ stable, I would choose the latter.

cu,
sven