Re: Cups On 64bit - Is it running?

Hi

I have this so far But still get the error:
*****************************
AuthType Basic
AuthClass System

## Restrict access to local domain
Order Deny,Allow
Deny From All
Allow From 127.0.0.1

#Encryption Required
</Location>
I have tried setting 192.168.1.* to this with Vi
But my version seems to behave odly
When I try and insert the screen flashes(!)

I assume this should allow localhost access anyway
I even tried 127.0.0.1:631

same error.

Thats a long conf file!

Cheers For the help