Re: error: code model 'kernel' not supported in the 32 bit mode

On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 05:03:30AM -0700, Max wrote:
> saf wrote:
>
> >I tried to compile a Linux kernel in 64 bits mode.
>
> From old version of FAQ:

> deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/biarch/ sarge main
> to your /etc/apt/sources.list which should already point to woody.

I can't find out the biarch distribution!
I got error 404, the biarch packages are no more on the alioth server.
Does someone has an idea how I can install my cross compiler to compile my kernel in AMD 64 bits on a
AMD IA-32 system ?

--
Best regards,
Stephan FERRARO