Re: firewall

www.google.com and type: how to respond to a question

Seriously, is telling someone to google an answer to their question
anywhere close to a useful response.  It's not worth the space it
takes up in my inbox or the forums.

Anyway, "iptables -L" will tell you what your current firewall rules
are.  If you want an easer way to setup your firewall try "ipmenu" or
"webmin".  if you want to just get the app working, you can use
"iptables -F" to flush out the firewall rules.

The chroot install instructions are located with the rest of the AMD64
project on the Alioth server.  Here's the link

https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/21/debian-amd64-howto.html