Re: Installation problems.

Hello,

You can find a build of kernel-nonfree-modules for 2.6.11 here:

http://213.178.77.236/kernel/amd64/kernel-nonfree-modules-2.6.11-9-amd64-k8-smp_2.6.11-2_amd64.deb

The package is not distributable by debian in its current state, until
all firmware license issues are solved.

At least for tg3, broadcom relicensed the firmware in linux-2.6.12. The
debian kernel based on this version will ship with full tg32 support
reenabled.

Best regards
Frederik Schueler

--