Re: New ATI fglrx drivers work with AMD64

I had similar issues on i386 when using both the fglrx drivers and the radeonfb console frame buffer. Try disabling your console frame buffer (or maybe loading vesafb instead of radeonfb?) and it should be fine. Obviously a sub-optimal solution, but I think accelerated X11 is far more important than accelerated console.

-Peter

Andrei Mikhailovsky wrote:

I've managed to get the 64bit drivers running fine, games and
screensavers are now very fast ))

However, i am experiencing screen corruption when I switch to the
console.

Does anyone have similar issues?

Thanks