Re: gcc 3.4: old xine-ui packages are lost?

On 05-Jan-07 23:17, Harald Dunkel wrote:
> Why was the xine-ui rebuilt with gcc 4.0? Any problems?
> The changelog doesn't indicate anything.

The gcc-3.4 archive is currently being converted into a gcc-4.0 archive.
Since a few weeks, every new package version has been built with gcc-4.0.
There were a few problems at the beginning and for some packages I had
to switch back to gcc-3.4, but generally it worked quite well. In my
own archive I have successfully built 95% of all source packages with
gcc-4.0.

Regards
Andreas Jochens