Re: Installer segfaults.

You don't have to use pen and paper if you use the serial line and minicom.  You
can configure PXE to output to the serial line with:

"serial 0 115200 0x303"

as the first line of your configuration file in pxelinux.cfg.  The Debian installer
initrd I believe is already configured to use the serial line as well.  You may get
more information from the serial line as well.

jamie.