Re: Streaming multimedia files

On 7/28/05, Alan Ianson <agianson@shaw.ca> wrote:
I am trying to view an .rm/.ram video clip from a news web page. When I click
the link a dialog window pops up and I choose "open with totem media player"
but totem says "there is no plugin to play this movie". I have also tried
Kaffiene and I get "cannot find input plugin for MRL". Is there a package I
can install to view a Real Media file with totem or kaffiene?

Here is what I did: http://lists.debian.org/debian-amd64/2005/05/msg00651.html

You can either go with w32codec or with mozplugger, bith work in the chroot.

--
Best regards / Mit den besten Grüssen
Sven Krahn