Re: multiarch/bi-arch status (ETA) question

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

Hmm, I use Acrobat Reader, Mplayer and a bit of Wine on my
pure64. What problems do you have?

The only important thing that distinguishes mplayer from all the other video players is its ability to use win32 codecs, and thus be actually useful in the real world. Does not work in pure64, except in chroot. I'm not even saying multiarch would help solve this problem (I don't know), just commenting generally.

Wine: interesting. I'll (optimistically) take another look.