Re: Muine

Hello to myself,

El lun, 20-06-2005 a las 21:01 -0300, Javier Kohen escribió:

> do you have any information on whether Muine will be built for AMD64? I
> don't know how to read the information in
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/muine nor could I find relevant
> information in http://amd64.debian.net/ .

I finally found out that I need to look at the buildd logs and, thanks
to Google, I could also find where the amd64 logs are located
(http://amd64.ftbfs.de/).

It turns out that muine is blocked on dep-wait by libdbus-cil, which is
not being compiled for amd64. Andreas Jochens already reported a bug
(#314247), along with a patch, to have it compile on this platform.

Greetings,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@users.sourceforge.net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802