Re: apt-get dist-upgrade remove bash

Dnia niedziela, 17 kwietnia 2005 13:04, Kurt Roeckx napisał:

> apt-get -o Debug::pkgProblemResolver=true dist-upgrade
> You could also try doing apt-get upgrade first.
> Kurt

Yes ofcoz i did it, first:

# apt-get upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  bind9-host dnsutils evolution gstreamer0.8-misc gstreamer0.8-vorbis gwenview
libc6 libc6-dev libgda2-common libswfdec0.3 libvcdinfo0 libxine1 locales
  openoffice.org-debian-files planner vcdimager
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 16 not upgraded.

Well, i don't want reinstall again OpenOffice, i did it hour ago, after
upgrade ia32-libs ;-)  i also removed kernel image because i compiled kernel
from source, after all i'll must install bash, before restart system?

apt-get -o Debug::pkgProblemResolver=true dist-upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Calculating Upgrade... Starting
Starting 2
Investigating base-files
Package base-files has broken dep on libc6
  Considering libc6 8457 as a solution to base-files 5217
  Removing base-files rather than change libc6
Investigating bash
Package bash has broken dep on base-files
  Considering base-files 5217 as a solution to bash 5116
  Removing bash rather than change base-files
Investigating foomatic-filters
Package foomatic-filters has broken dep on bash
  Considering bash 5116 as a solution to foomatic-filters 10
  Removing foomatic-filters rather than change bash
Investigating foomatic-db
Package foomatic-db has broken dep on foomatic-filters
  Considering foomatic-filters 10 as a solution to foomatic-db 6
  Removing foomatic-db rather than change foomatic-filters
Investigating openoffice.org-debian-files
Package openoffice.org-debian-files has broken dep on openoffice.org
Investigating mailx
Package mailx has broken dep on base-files
  Considering base-files 5217 as a solution to mailx 5
  Removing mailx rather than change base-files
Investigating foomatic-db-engine
Package foomatic-db-engine has broken dep on foomatic-db
  Considering foomatic-db 6 as a solution to foomatic-db-engine 3
  Removing foomatic-db-engine rather than change foomatic-db
Investigating hotplug
Package hotplug has broken dep on bash
  Considering bash 5116 as a solution to hotplug 3
  Removing hotplug rather than change bash
Investigating libgda2-3
Package libgda2-3 has broken dep on libgda2-1
  Considering libgda2-1 0 as a solution to libgda2-3 3
  Added libgda2-1 to the remove list
  Fixing libgda2-3 via remove of libgda2-1
Investigating udev
Package udev has broken dep on hotplug
  Considering hotplug 3 as a solution to udev 1
  Removing udev rather than change hotplug
Investigating python-foomatic
Package python-foomatic has broken dep on foomatic-db-engine
  Considering foomatic-db-engine 3 as a solution to python-foomatic 1
  Removing python-foomatic rather than change foomatic-db-engine
Investigating foomatic-db-hpijs
Package foomatic-db-hpijs has broken dep on foomatic-filters
  Considering foomatic-filters 10 as a solution to foomatic-db-hpijs 1
  Removing foomatic-db-hpijs rather than change foomatic-filters
Investigating foomatic-bin
Package foomatic-bin has broken dep on foomatic-db
  Considering foomatic-db 6 as a solution to foomatic-bin 0
  Removing foomatic-bin rather than change foomatic-db
Investigating foomatic-gui
Package foomatic-gui has broken dep on python-foomatic
  Considering python-foomatic 1 as a solution to foomatic-gui 0
  Removing foomatic-gui rather than change python-foomatic
Investigating cron-apt
Package cron-apt has broken dep on bash
  Considering bash 5116 as a solution to cron-apt 0
  Removing cron-apt rather than change bash
 Try to Re-Instate openoffice.org-debian-files
Investigating hal
Package hal has broken dep on udev
  Considering udev 1 as a solution to hal 2
  Added udev to the remove list
  Fixing hal via keep of udev
Investigating udev
Package udev has broken dep on hotplug
  Considering hotplug 3 as a solution to udev 1
  Removing udev rather than change hotplug
Investigating hal
Package hal has broken dep on udev
  Considering udev 1 as a solution to hal 2
  Added udev to the remove list
  Fixing hal via keep of udev
Investigating udev
Package udev has broken dep on hotplug
  Considering hotplug 3 as a solution to udev 2
  Removing udev rather than change hotplug
Investigating hal
Package hal has broken dep on udev
  Considering udev 3 as a solution to hal 2
  Removing hal rather than change udev
Investigating gnome-volume-manager
Package gnome-volume-manager has broken dep on hal
  Considering hal 3 as a solution to gnome-volume-manager 2
  Removing gnome-volume-manager rather than change hal
Investigating gnome-desktop-environment
Package gnome-desktop-environment has broken dep on gnome-volume-manager
  Considering gnome-volume-manager 3 as a solution to
gnome-desktop-environment 1
Package gnome-desktop-environment has broken dep on magicdev
  Considering magicdev 1 as a solution to gnome-desktop-environment 1
  Or group remove for gnome-desktop-environment
Investigating gnome
Package gnome has broken dep on gnome-desktop-environment
  Considering gnome-desktop-environment 1 as a solution to gnome 0
  Removing gnome rather than change gnome-desktop-environment
Done
Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  base-files bash cron-apt foomatic-bin foomatic-db foomatic-db-engine
foomatic-db-hpijs foomatic-filters foomatic-gui gnome
gnome-desktop-environment
  gnome-volume-manager hal hotplug libgda2-1 mailx python-foomatic udev
  evolution-data-server1.2 gtkhtml3.6 libbind9-0 libcamel1.2-0 libcdio3
libdns20 libebook1.2-3 libecal1.2-2 libedata-book1.2-2 libedata-cal1.2-1
  libedataserver1.2-4 libedataserverui1.2-4 libegroupwise1.2-5 libgal2.4-0
libgal2.4-common libgda2-3 libgtkhtml3.6-18 libisc9 libisccc0 libisccfg1
  libiso9660-3 libkipi0 libmodplug0 liboil0.3 libplanner1-0 libshout3
  openoffice.org-debian-files
  bind9-host dnsutils evolution gstreamer0.8-misc gstreamer0.8-vorbis gwenview
libc6 libc6-dev libgda2-common libswfdec0.3 libvcdinfo0 libxine1 locales
  planner vcdimager
WARNING: The following essential packages will be removed
This should NOT be done unless you know exactly what you are doing!
  base-files bash
15 upgraded, 26 newly installed, 18 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 38.2MB of archives.
After unpacking 5423kB disk space will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially harmful
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as I say!'
 ?] n
Abort.

Łukasz Pieczara
--