Re: xserver not working

Hi,

I have a similar ATI card with the same chipset.
I switched framebuffer device interface off because it broke the text console,
and I use the 'radeon' instead of the 'ati' driver.

Here's the 'Device' section of my XF86Config:
------------
 Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Generic Video Card"
        Driver          "radeon"
        VideoRAM        131072
        BusID           "PCI:1:0:0"
        Option          "UseFBDev"              "false"
        Option          "AGPMode"               "8"
        Option          "AGPFastWrite"          "true"
EndSection

Gyuri