Re: Rebuild of the libqt3.

Hi all,

Can we mark some packages as "broken by compiler" so when a new version of the compiler reaches the archive we can recompile them and see if the problem was fixed?

Some candidates:
 libqt3 (already being handled)
 cvs (just guessing here, but it works if compiled with 3.4)
python2.3 (see a post by me from two days ago for a detailed explanation of (one of?) the problem)
 xfree86 (based on a post by Andreas)

Thanks,

seb@frankengul.org wrote:
Againt miscompilation of this package , it must be treaten as if there was code broken since the package makes major packages unusable (everything that depends on libqt3, quite a lot of packages to my opinion).

Something like libqt3-3.3.3-8.0.0.1.1,
with changelog:
fix bad generation of the package.

Don't know why it should be treaten differently as a bug (it is a bug).
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@fibertel.com.ar>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802

--