Re: USB2

> That means that there is only one usb2.0 device (Spd=480) and that there
> are two devices on bus 01. You're sure that your device supports usb
> 2.0?

it should!
as I told you this morning, the asus datasheet says there should be
5xusb2 ports, and also right next to all the 5 ports there's a USB 2.0
symbol.

but, to reply to Ron, I tried all ports, and I never saw ehci in
messages, always full speed devices detected.
:(

should I try 2.6.10? right now I'm using 2.6.9