Re: Fontconfig problems in pure64

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with this issue. I'm really not that experienced in debugging these sorts of things, since the stack of involved components is potentially very deep. Since no programs/libraries seem to be crashing outright, there must be a logic error in the program(s) (probably fontconfig or defoma?) or a configuration error (/etc/fonts/fonts.conf ???). I could be wrong - what do you think?

- Josh

Just to say that I'm having the same issue, we should do some
investigation about it.

Regards,