Eterm broken on AMD64

Hi,

I noticed Eterm for AMD64 is broken.  When I start a term, my buffer is filled
with @s and boxes and other garbage characters.

I tracked down a fix on the enlightenment-devel list at
http://www.mail-archive.com/enlightenment-devel%
40lists.sourceforge.net/msg02320.html.  Turns out the fix is to libast.

I rebuilt the Eterm and libast binary packages with this fix.  They're located
at http://www.unshift.net/debian/dists/unstable/eterm/binary-amd64/.

I'm reading up on how to build a deb-src package to fix this (and make a
binary that will install with apt-get instead of dpkg -i) but until then, I
wanted to at least get this out there.  It was the cause of much frustration
yesterday :P

	- Matt