Re: Trying to install Debian on my Targa 811 laptop ...

any particular reason you've disable acpi?  has something caused you problems
in the past?  Perhaps the acpi_pciehprm is giving errors because acpi has
been disabled?

If this is not the problem, perhaps it's an IRQ issue...

-Ted

ps.  I'm not an expert...