Re: 3 Hour Landslide: amd64

"Chris Horn" <chris@beefstew.net> writes:

> I don't mean to rush anyone, but we've got 57 votes, 53 of which are for
> amd64.  Could there possibly be enough x86_64 people out there not reading
> the list during the day to sway this vote to x86_64?
>
> In spite of lessons learned from Florida, I say we declare amd64 the
> winner for now and move on with life.  Tomorrow or the next day, just to
> be sure we get all the stragglers counted, I'll post the apache log and we
> can declare this flamewar cooked.
>
> chris.

You vote is meaningless since it lets IPs vote. We have only 23
members in debian-amd64 so obviously you have more votes that votees.

This could be intrested people from the ML that don't work on the
debian-amd64 team (yet) or any person with multiple IPs like any
dial-in person has.

Who knows.

MfG
        Goswin

PS: On the vote on alioth we at least count by users so everyone has
_one_ vote even people outside the team.