Debootstrap of pure64

I've been able to set up all packages that are needed to do a
debootstrap of pure64.

To do it set up a partition or something for pure64, I'll call it
/pure64 here.

Because some symlinks are missing in the packages you'll first
need to symlink lib64 to lib:

cd /pure64
mkdir lib
ln -s lib lib64
mkdir usr
cd usr
mkdir lib
ln -s lib lib64

When that is done you can run debootstrap like this:
debootstrap --arch amd64 --exclude=klogd,sysklogd,modutils sid /pure64 ftp://bytekeeper.as28747.net/amd64/jgoerzen/amd64

klogd and sysklogd are missing because I'm currently unable to
compile them, modutils because it doesn't support a 2.6 kernel
and you just use module-init-tools.

Kurt