Re: Sponsoring of Dual-Opteron

Holger Baust wrote:
> Hi!
>
> We have just received a System which we would give access to for
> developing an AMD64 port of Debian GNU/Linux.
>
> It's a Dual Opteron 1.4 GHz with 1 GB RAM and two 80 GB IDE Disks.
> The Mainboard is a Tyan S2880 Thunder K8S.

Sounds really nice.

> Please let me know how Debian should be installed on this system and

If possible in the root-fs.  If not, in a chroot.

> send me information about which people schould have access to it.

gt, mbanck, tbm, neuro, troup, joey come to my mind at least.  The
last three are Debian admins.

> The system will be located in our data center in Duesseldorf, Germany.

Do you have a host name and an ip-address for it already?

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
                                                -- The GNU Manifesto