Re: KDE4 [was Re: iceweasel 10.0.1-1+alpha]

On 27/02/12 17:54, Michael Cree wrote:
> BTW, I did get KDE4 installed the other day and I have to say I am quite
> impressed by it. It seems to be all working and looks really nice and is
> easy to manipulate with lovely 3D effects.

I forgot to say that we have kde 4.7 currently building in the
experimental distribution.  There are still a few (or more) packages to
go. Estimating when it will be completed is difficult as the build
daemon always gives priority to building unstable, that is, it only
builds experimental when there is nothing more it can build in unstable.

Cheers
Michael.