Re: phantom buildd builds

--On Friday, February 03, 2012 07:51:05 AM +1300 Michael Cree <mcree@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

Bill,

On 03/02/12 06:26, Bill MacAllister wrote:
 Looking at the Debian-Ports Package Auto-Building
page it shows that nickle has been building on debian-alpha1 for over
3 days, but when I look at the server nothing is building right now.  When
I go look for logs I can't find anything that would show that the build
ever started.

Do you get an enail from the buildd saying that the package previously
failed and asking you whether the buildd should go ahead and build it or
just fail it outright without building?

I get those messages for any packages that have previously been failed
and have to respond with "ok" or "fail" before the buildd does anything.

Cheers
Michael.

Of course.  I have been replying to them and never following up.  Turns
out it is an email routing problem.

Bill

--

Bill MacAllister
Infrastructure Delivery Group, Stanford University