Re: gdb thread error

On 21/01/2010, at 5:07 AM, Camm Maguire wrote:
Greetings!  I cannot debug the axiom build on alpha, at least si
chroot on albeniz:

Cannot find new threads: generic error
(gdb)

Hmmm. I am also trying to debug some packages on Alpha and having problems with gdb completely losing its scope. I initially assumed the programs being debugged were screwing up the stack but now I am starting to wonder if the problem might be with gdb, and was just about getting to the point of asking this list for help.

Is there a specifig gdb version I can install that works?

So, yeah, I would be interested too if anyone can offer advice.

Cheers
Michael.