DS20/ES40/disc shelves Alpha Hardware Information

Hi all,

I've scoured the HP web-site for information on hardware configuration and cabling for a DS20 and ES40, but was wondering if there might be additional information on cabling and configuration for Alpha boxes, and the DS20/ES40 and BA356 storage shelves specifically.

I'm new to Alpha and need some help getting my system up. But want to RTFM first before posting here.

Debian questions when I get a handle on the hardware...

Thanks for any and all pointers!

Lee C.