Re: Total X lockup with latest X11R7.1

I just realized that the version I'm running is not X11R7.1. Its X11R70
released
somewhere in december 2005 installed from debs from standard testing
upgraded with apt-get two days ago. I compiled the radeon driver from
X11R7.1 and the same lockup happened. So there must be something wrong
with the latest X itself on alpha. I do not want to compile the
whole X so just waiting someone to find a solution. ( if anyone today
uses alphas at all :)..
Until that I must use my boring x86 laptop :)

There must be other people therei with the same problems.. at least when
running testing :)

Joni

--
Joni Bäcklund, Tel +358400665775, FAX +35898042007
     Email: joni@connect.fi, oh2njr@sral.fi