Re: Java Mustang Alpha Port proposal

On Sat, 2006-02-11 at 21:51 -0200, Michel Mozinho wrote:
> Java TreeView not run correctly on Debian Alpha, at least not with
> sablevm or kaffe.
> In SableVM, of all best, trying to visualize a tree, happen programs exit.

Hi Michael,

could you try cacao? It's in testing now on alpha, and it uses the last
GNU Classpath release. If it doesn't work, and for example crashes, I am
sure the developers on #cacao on irc.freenode.org would like to help
you, in particular if you could submit a bug report into the debian bug
tracker with the respective steps necessary to reproduce the problems
you experience.

cheers,
dalibor topic