Re: SMP-DS20 (DP264) beginner problems

On 2006-01-12 12:18:55 -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> What versions of busybox

busybox isn't installed.

> and module-init-tools do you have installed,

module-init-tools       3.2-pre1-2

> and do you have mkinitrd-tools configured to use busybox in your
> initrd?

No.

Another question: Is it possible to reset the box over the serial
console? That way I could play around without being in the same room
with that noisy monster.

	hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | Ich sehe nun ein, dass Computer wenig
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | geeignet sind, um sich was zu merken.