Anyone wants an old alpha?

Hi list,

a long long time ago I bought an alpha PC164 and used for a long time
debian/alpha on it (unstable...) Now its time is over, but it still
works. So I wanted to know whether somebody is interested in an alpha
PC164 with 512MB of RAM and 40GB of harddisk. IIRC, there is a ATI-9200
Radeon with it.

I would only ask for the shipping cost from Switzerland, nothing else.
Perhaps build up a building-farm for debian/alpha?

If nobody is interested, I'll put it up on ebay, and if nobody wants it,
it'll go recycling ;)

Greets,

Ineiti