Re: AW: Questions on your Alpha System

Hi Roman!

Thank you for the information. I put in a C-Media-Card yesterday and Sound
works fine now. The Alpha has now 5 Sound Channels and also SPIF-IN/OUT ;-)

I also tried serveral ISA- and PCI-Cards, they were recognised by the System
and alsa but they didn´t work. I guess due to a poor licensing chip design on
these cards...

Greetings

Sebastian